Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Nothing is going as Planned

I am having a boat load of problems posting this weeks post. From odd things taking me away from my computer, to my phone not uploading my entire post today. So I am forced to doing it again. I planned to post a videoed tutorial (that will have to wait until Friday now.) but I will have to settle with showing you a card made with my new art tool, a geli pad

This afternoon I found myself stressing and I took that as an excuse to try out my new geli pad. I made a few prints and then decided to try my had at making a card with one of my designed papers. This design was my favorite. I even tried my hand at zentangling in the spaces. I am thrilled. I will deffinately be adding to my card stash.

 I am going to be at the Covington Christmas Fair on November 19. The craft fair is open from 9:00 am Indiana time till 3:00 pm.  I will have new things to sell including my new geli/zentangle cards. 


A word out to my Bible Art Journaling Group. We will have a road trip to Creek Bank Creations in Perrysville for our last group next week. We will leave the library at 1:00 pm Central time. You may shop and still have time to get back for your children after school. I am excited that Julie Creek  has made it possible to shop. Thank you Julie. We have enjoyed using the products that you so graciously leant us. We appreciate your giving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment