Thursday, January 5, 2017

I am Updating My Website Again.

Last October I renewed my hosting space on IPage. I was under the impression that it meant I was also renewing my URL fees. I was SO wrong. I am very unhappy to learn that an internet troll bought my URL and is selling it for the outrageous price of $498. No one in their right mind should pay that much for a URL. So, my URL has changed slightly and I am in the process of re-developing my website. It means starting from square one. It also means that I am making changes (for the better, I hope).

Developing a beautiful website that is also functional and tailored to my business at the stage I have grown, is not easy. It not only takes patience, but it also takes introspection too. I have changed my approach to an online presence several times. As I learn about e-commerce, I also learn what works and what does not work for me. What is successful for others may not be successful for me or it may not fit my vision of where I want my business to be.

It will take me a little time to make the changes I have planned. I will post my progress as it happens. In the meantime I will remain on Blogger and on Facebook. I am looking forward to the new challenges.  

No comments:

Post a Comment